Technology is changing the way that hospitals operate nowadays. Many hospitals are using modern technologies to interact with their patients and provide a better patient experience.
Some of the leading hospitals such as Wockhardt Hospitals, Fortis Hospitals, Bahrain Specialist Hospital and Lokmanya Hospitals (Pune) have incorporated the same techniques to stay ahead of the curve.
Following are the challenges that most of the hospitals face today
Appointment Scheduling System
The hospitals wanted to improve their appointment booking system to enhance the overall patient experience.
We designed a customized appointment system that had the following features:
- A common portal was given to the front desk receptionists and patient care agents, for better coordination of the appointment booking process
- Doctors were provided a different login ID, to help them manage their schedules and appointments effectively
- The appointment booking system allowed the patient care team to manage appointment timings according to hospitals and doctors’ schedules, to avoid overbooking
- Intalk.io sent automatic reminders and notifications to the patients if there was any change in their appointment
Multi Channel Interaction
Intalk.io provides a single interface for your patient care agents to respond to the patients on voice, SMS, Facebook, Twitter and emails.
When a patient gets in touch with you through any of these channels, the message is directly reflected on intalk.io interface from where you can easily respond to them.
Connect directly to your patients through this popular messaging app to ensure ease of access. A link of whatsapp can be made available on your website and through that, the patients can get in touch with you through whatsapp.
Hospital Information System Integration
“As care becomes more centered on the patient and the number of touchpoints and data inputs increases, care teams need a “single pane” view of the entire patient journey”
– John Halamka, executive director of the Health Technology Exploration Center of Beth Israel Lahey Health
Intalk.io can be easily integrated into your existing Hospital Information System in order to provide a seamless experience:
- A calling solution that can be integrated to their Hospital Information System of the institution
- Patient care agents can easily handle calls on one window
- Previously booked appointments are shown on the patient care agent UI
- Unified view to handle patient queries more efficiently as well as all information available on a single window
Cloud and On-Premise Solutions
Protecting patient information is our topmost priority! With intalk.io, we ensure that all your interactions with the patients are completely secure. Intalk.io is available on cloud as well as on premise models to give you flexibility in costs as well as maintaining the overall infrastructure.
Intalk.io can be integrated with any CRM applications:
- To achieve the basic Integration of Web-based CRM application used by patients with Intalk.io
- For providing a unified view; CRM and telephony features at one place with single sign-on capabilities.
- Allowing patient care agents to get existing patient information and tickets against each and every call and to exchange call dispositions across both applications.
- Allowing patient care agents to click and dial the patient number from ticketing tool itself
If people don’t know about your services, how will they reach out to you?
The hospitals that we have provided our services to, wanted to make the public more aware of the medical services that they provide. We gave them a solution that could help them amplify their marketing efforts.
Voice Blaster: A feature that helped send multiple voice recording and SMSes simultaneously in the most simplified manner to their existing patients and their potential patients
Predictive Dialing: To make multiple calls at one time and reach out to maximum patients in minimum time.
Reporting and Supervision
Improvement is an ongoing process. In order to learn, we must first observe. Intalk.io has empowered hospitals to monitor the calling activities of the patient care agents and improve the overall patient experience.
We have provided the supervisors with precise stats within a single window which included Total Login hours, Total Talk Time, Call Count (total, inbound and outbound), Average duration (inbound and outbound), Pi graphs and statistics for patient care agent state which include durations for login time, ready, stop, pause, dispose, confer, transfer, mute, hold, call, manual, preview etc
Our Success Stories
Years Of Management
Handled / Day
Our Recognitions in the CX Arena
ChannelWorld Premier 100 Awards & Symposium 2017
Honorable Mention at CIOReviewIndia, June 2019