Healthcare providers are finding more easy and efficient ways to coordinate with the patients, solve their queries and treat them better. As a hospital, you want to provide an overall experience with the help of a contact center solution that specializes in the healthcare sector. intalk.io is the platform for healthcare to solve all your problems – appointment booking, crisis management and patient helpdesk thus improving your operational efficiency.
- Multi-channel Assistance: Get the power to tackle all your patients’ inquiries & queries across all platforms. Be it calls, email, social media, webchat and SMS, respond to every query without any kind of hindrance
- Patient Helpdesk: Equip your hospital staff with all the necessary information all in one place to effectively resolve all patient queries, without having to inquire again
- Intelligent IVR: Book your patients appointments and schedule them accurately with intelligent IVR
- Schedule Reminders: A solution that provides you to schedule reminders and callbacks to ensure that you never miss any meeting or follow-up. Automatic appointment cancellations are also informed
- Unified agent screen for voice & digital interactions
- Choose deployment modes of cloud or on-premises
- Conversations on the go with mobile app
- Hyper-personalize interactions with integration to CRM
- Automate routine queries with IVR and Chatbots
intalk.io is pre-integrated with leading healthcare CRM software such as Salesforce, MS Dynamics, Freshdesk, Zendesk and many more.
Case Study: Bahrain Specialist Hospital
Bahrain Specialist Hospital (BSH), one of the biggest hospitals in Bahrain, approached us with the idea to build a patient helpdesk through intalk.io – omnichannel customer interaction platform, amplify their marketing efforts and provide detailed reporting. They wanted to improve the patient experience and build real trust between them by making it as fast, safe, and personal as possible. Wouldn’t it be great to learn how we helped Bahrain Specialist Hospital reach its goals by delivering and accelerating growth?
About: Bahrain Specialist Hospital (BSH) stands as a center of excellence in the Arabian Gulf. It is a highly specialized Medical Center that provides up-to-date medical services by experienced Consultants and Specialists; using the latest technologies and state-of-the-art medical equipment and systems. BSH is housed in attractively-designed modern premises, overlooking a picturesque sea view. It is the first hospital in Bahrain that availed the Joint Commission International Accreditation (JCI) and the only private healthcare facility that was inaugurated by HM King Hamad Bin Salman Al Khalifa, the ruler of Bahrain.
Business Challenges Faced by BSH: Being one of the best medical centers in the Arabian Gulf, BSH had to ensure that they provide a top-notch customer experience. Due to the limitations set by a traditional PBX system, BSH was facing challenges in providing an impeccable customer experience to their patients. Below were the key business challenges:
- Lack of proper reporting and monitoring tools to improve their performance and increase agent efficiency
- The BSH team was unable to reduce the call abandon rates
- The system was unable to deliver integrated outbound calling and hence keep up with the marketing efforts
- The phone system was not integrated with the existing Hospital Information System – ‘Oracle’ (HIS-BSH) to help them book appointments seamlessly
- The system was not integrated with their existing Helpdesk Software – ‘SMART Service Desk’ to provide personalized service
- BSH was looking at a solution that could integrate with their existing PBX system – ‘Alcatel’ and thus avoid any kind of disruption in their daily calling activities
For BSH one of the most important areas of their business is delivering a superior patient experience. The patients need to make the hospital their first and only choice when they need medical help, along with returning to the same hospital for future care. But as you might know, hospitals do not have a direct communication channel with the patients, so they need to have a solution that automates and tracks patient appointments, queries, schedule reminders, etc. With intalk.io, we delivered and accelerated growth for Bahrain Specialist Hospital.
intalk.io was delivered as an on-premise solution that was custom-made to suit their requirements. Key features and functionalities delivered were as below:
- The platform was integrated with Alcatel PBX through SIP trunk for seamless call transfer across both platforms
- Intalk.io is operated as a 100% web-based solution with a Unified Agent Workspace
- A customized appointment booking system was deployed tightly integrated with calling capabilities
- Database Integration was done with Oracle Hospital Information System (HIS-BSH) for getting booked appointment details on the intalk.io UI
- intalk.io was integrated with the SMART service desk for Case management and service catalog management
- The platform includes intelligent call routing capability which connects patients to the right agents in minimum time, resulting in reduced call abandon rates
- Intalk.io also runs outcalling campaigns in predictive and progressive mode thus amplifying BSH’s marketing efforts
- Real-time monitoring and reporting capability are available with supervisors and administrators at the BSH contact center. We provided them with a customizable Web-Based Supervision Interface for real-time reporting, to monitor activities in queues, campaigns, IVR, across all channels. Supervisors can monitor precise stats through a single-window including total login hours, total talk time, call Count
- Advanced analytics capability is also available with graphical output for the historical and day-to-day management
- The platform provides advanced security and 100% recording
As a hospital, we have to take utmost care of patients and deliver a great patient experience. Our tech ecosystem is a unique and intalk.io platform integrated seamlessly with our core systems and provided visibility on performance. We were able to reduce our abandoned calls, average wait times and increase the overall efficiency. We recommend the intalk.io platform to all healthcare service providers
– Nadim Navde, Director of Information Technology at Bahrain Specialist Hospital
With intalk.io, we were able to:
↓ Reduce call abandon rates by 41% due to intelligent call routing
↓ Reduce average wait time by 43%
↑ Increase overall efficiency by 32%
↑ Increase patient contact rates up from 20% to 60%
↑ Increase net promoter score by 16 points
intalk.io brought about a 37% increase in overall ROI.
Get in touch with our solution team to improve your patient experience today.
Email Us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Call / WhatsApp us on +91-9152987827988