What is an IVR service provider?
IVR stands for Interactive Voice Response. It is a technology that allows us to speak to a computer system and retrieve information or carry out transactions without human intervention.
But what makes it so special today? IVR brings together voice recognition, speech synthesis, and telephone switching into a convenient package and has numerous applications in different industries.
Interactive voice response (IVR) systems have been around for decades and is still widely used. It is used in various ways such as to determine if a requested service is operational at a given time. IVRs can be complex or as simple as a basic menu system and work by allowing callers to input information via a touch-tone pad or voice control.
IVR offers callers a series of options presented in the form of multiple-choice questions (e.g., “Press 1 if you would like more information on our product; press 2 if you would like to hear more about our services.”). It can also present callers with an initial set of questions and then transfer the call to a live agent for advanced assistance.
There are two types of IVRs:
- Inbound Call Center Solution: Inbound IVR systems handle incoming call volumes and assist with automating customer service inquiries.
- Outbound Call Center Software: Outbound IVR systems can make outbound calls on either a total or partially automated dialing basis. They are mainly used for telemarketing, tele verification use-cases.
Benefits of IVR Solutions
- Automate Routine Tasks: A well-designed IVR system can help automate various tasks and provide information to callers without human intervention.Instead of talking directly with a customer service representative. Today, IVR systems are integrated with enterprise CRM to perform advanced tasks such as sharing ticket status or for making a payment.
- Route Calls To Concerned Teams: It can help you get in touch with your customers by efficiently routing callers to the right department in your organization.
- Auto-Capture Customer Feedback: An IVR can help capture customer feedback automatically. The customer service agent can transfer the call to an IVR where the customer shares his feedback via menu inputs.
- Saves Time: An IVR system saves time for both your customers and employees because it makes it easier to take calls. You won’t need to hire as many people because everyone won’t need assistance all of the time
- Flexible & Easy To Set up: Today, IVR systems are flexible to be configured across industry use-cases and easy to setup.
What are the most common use-cases of IVR?
IVR is used extensively across industries. Below are some strong use-cases of IVR where intalk.io IVR solution has been deployed:
- Promotions & Discounts
- Account Enquiries
- Customer Feedback
- Navigation Assistance
- Information Services & Data Retrieval
- Command & Control Systems
- Self Diagnostics & Self Help System
Why intalk.io is the Best IVR Service Provider in India?
Every business is a phone call away from being the best in the world. Answering your customers’ needs, before they know it exists, is the central idea behind intalk.io – the best IVR service provider. intalk.io is India’s leading virtual call center software and offers cloud-based customer service solutions.
With clients across the globe (15+ countries), 300+ customers across 12+ business verticals, intalk.io has become the most reliable and customer-centric IVR service provider in India. Our years of experience in the industry have helped us to stay ahead of the curve.
We have an expert team with a mix of business analysts, solution and customer success experts.
Looking to automate your customer service operations?
Let’s connect here: https://bit.ly/intalkio1182