How Do We Collect, Use and Share Your Personal Information and Other Information?
We may collect the following personal information from you within the Websites:
- Contact Information, such as name, email address, mailing address, or phone number;
- Information about your business, such as company name, company size, business type
We may collect the following personal information from you when you use our Service(s):
- Contact Information, such as name, email address, mailing address, IP address, geographic location, or phone number;
- Billing Information, such as credit card number and billing address;
- Unique Identifiers, such as username, account number or password;
- Name and e-mail address when you provide feedback from the Service(s)
- We collect your e-mail address through the Website in order to refer our Service(s).
For Freshsales, in addition to the above, the following personal information about your contacts is collected from you:
- In order to manage customer relationships, our customers may collect name, e-mail address, phone number, physical address, billing information, designation, company name of your contacts through the import contacts feature within the Service.
We may use the personal information collected from within the Websites or when you use the Service(s) to:
- Provide you with the Service(s).
- Send you communication from the Service(s).
- Assess the needs of your business to determine or suggest suitable products
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you promotional and marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Facilitate your transactions with other users when you use our Service(s).
When you provide us with personal information about your contacts we will only use this information for the specific reason for which it is provided.
Except as outlined in this Policy, your information will never be sold to or shared with other companies or organizations for commercial purposes or otherwise. We may transfer personal information to our Group Companies and sub-contractors that help us provide our Service(s). Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our sub-contractors. Such sub-contractors may include third-party payment processors who process your credit card and other payment information for Agami Tech but are otherwise not permitted to store, retain or use such information.